Birthday 18 Birthday 18

Oh man...

Being drafted sucks... I don't even know what most wars are for. Defending your country is okay, but having to draft everybody is lame. Wars are pointless because we fight for "peace" Somebody as gifted as Yotam Perel shouldn't EVER be put in the army. It's a wasted three years. It's good you didn't have to kill. =)
Only one question...
If you said you needed to go for three years, why in your next Birthday song you said you were out and free?
5/5 10/10

Waiting for Tom Waiting for Tom

They let themselves be sad

Funny how people commit suicide because their Xbox360 broke when millions in African countries are dying due to Malaria and starvation. Honestly your "heroes" are way too exaggerated. Submitting a flash isn't a reason to live.

LazyMuffin responds:

Yeah, people committing suicide over xbox's breaking is a real epidemic.

I Hate Knives I Hate Knives

What?

What the heck happened? It's too dang confusing! I could not understand the guy who was at the end. I also wondered who the heck is everybody? Face it your lame animation suck and are to confusing. It just stupid!

Rocket Santa Rocket Santa

Pretty good

I liked it, but the only problem is that it wasn't original. There are dozens of games just like this. But I really got hooked to it.
Another problem: Santa looks a little fit. He's supposed to be obese.

Hide Snowman Hide Snowman

Really?!

Okay first off, it isn't original. Remember "Cover Orange"? Of course you do because you copied it. Also, this is really racist. Think about it! A nice WHITE snowman, and BLACK evil coals falling down to kill him, plus the BLACK evil snowman!?
Dude, you're a jerk.

Azurefish Azurefish

Meh

This game is pretty much 'William and Sly' I didn't enjoy this game. There are three things I look for in a game:
#1 is originality. It's always important not to copy other people's work. Example: Pong. There are hundreds of games that are based on pong.
#2 is how fun the game is. If it is a boring game nobody will like it.
#3 is how addictive the game is. You can always tell if a game is good by how long you have been hooked to it.
Now, you got originality down, but the amount of fun I had was relatively low. Also, it was only 5 minutes until I got bored of this. There is a small error in this game as well. If there is a banana tree on the surface and there's a banana on the UNDERSIDE of a floating island, it makes no sense. Plus, there really is no point of a fish to collect bananas.

Here's a tip: The back-round and parts of rock that you can just swim through are plain distracting. In this case less is more.