Rocket Santa Rocket Santa

Pretty good

I liked it, but the only problem is that it wasn't original. There are dozens of games just like this. But I really got hooked to it.
Another problem: Santa looks a little fit. He's supposed to be obese.

Hide Snowman Hide Snowman

Really?!

Okay first off, it isn't original. Remember "Cover Orange"? Of course you do because you copied it. Also, this is really racist. Think about it! A nice WHITE snowman, and BLACK evil coals falling down to kill him, plus the BLACK evil snowman!?
Dude, you're a jerk.

Azurefish Azurefish

Meh

This game is pretty much 'William and Sly' I didn't enjoy this game. There are three things I look for in a game:
#1 is originality. It's always important not to copy other people's work. Example: Pong. There are hundreds of games that are based on pong.
#2 is how fun the game is. If it is a boring game nobody will like it.
#3 is how addictive the game is. You can always tell if a game is good by how long you have been hooked to it.
Now, you got originality down, but the amount of fun I had was relatively low. Also, it was only 5 minutes until I got bored of this. There is a small error in this game as well. If there is a banana tree on the surface and there's a banana on the UNDERSIDE of a floating island, it makes no sense. Plus, there really is no point of a fish to collect bananas.

Here's a tip: The back-round and parts of rock that you can just swim through are plain distracting. In this case less is more.

William and Sly 2 William and Sly 2

Meh

I didn't really enjoy it at all. To me gnomes stealing journals was original, but a lame idea. It was relaxing, but that's isn't what I play arcade games for. I play games to have fun, and not to fall asleep.

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Amazing

Possibly the most addictive game on NewGrounds. I loved it all! The credits, the randomness, the challenge! I loved the originality, the cute elephant, the absence of storyline, EVERYTHING!!!
I finished in 18minutes 13 seconds since I've played before!!!
At the end I didn't care about getting medals for my account, just winning this. It's so addictive and fun!!!

Out of 1-10, YOU ARE AN ELEVEN

Create a Stick 2.0 Create a Stick 2.0

Meh

I like the idea of creating a stick-figure, but it is more of a dress-up game my little sister plays. Here are some lame things about this.
-This isn't original. There are dozens of games just like this.
-When I'm putting guns on my stick-figure I don't want to listen to that music.
-You should have more options for dressing him, and a variety of guns.
-You should have a back-round.
-You should put more stick-figures from scratch for us.
-It's annoying when I can't tell what line is a arm, leg, ect.
-You should put a rotating option on the body parts.

Medieval Zombies Medieval Zombies

A few mistakes

I liked it. but here are some lame things...
-It's rated "E for everyone" and zombies that blow up in a spray of blood doesn't sound like a rated "E" game.

-It isn't really challenging. I can zip by any level I want. I know it gets harder during the ending levels, but even then it isn't a challenge.

-The upgrades are too easy to get, you should start the spaceman when he is slow, and his gun is slow, ect. Have speed upgrades and an upgrade that make you shoot faster untie princess' faster.

-It isn't original. I've seen many, MANY games like this. It seems ripped off.

-People can tell a game is good by how addictive it is. This didn't hook me like your other games. I didn't feel an urge to win the game.

I like your games, but this one seems kind of lame to me.

Goosplosion Goosplosion

Okay

I liked it, but it wasn't hard enough. I didn't feel challenged, and also I think you should make more upgrades. I've seen way to many games like this, so I can't say this is original. Also, it isn't addictive at all. I quit after level 22 just because I was bored with the game. Try to make it more addictive and challenging. I still liked it though!

Elephant Quest Elephant Quest

Abosolutlely Amazing

This is quite possibly the best elephant game ever! It's one of my favorite RPG games EVER!!!! I loved everything about it, except when I got the blue keys and beat Wooly, my game wouldn't stop shaking. So I really never one so please fix it. Other than that 10/10 5/5 keep up the exquisite work!
-Berserk

Ultimate Assassin 3 Ultimate Assassin 3

"Okay"

Good, But I think you should be able to kill guards, and have maybe some upgrades.