Birthday 18 Birthday 18

Oh man...

Being drafted sucks... I don't even know what most wars are for. Defending your country is okay, but having to draft everybody is lame. Wars are pointless because we fight for "peace" Somebody as gifted as Yotam Perel shouldn't EVER be put in the army. It's a wasted three years. It's good you didn't have to kill. =)
Only one question...
If you said you needed to go for three years, why in your next Birthday song you said you were out and free?
5/5 10/10

Waiting for Tom Waiting for Tom

They let themselves be sad

Funny how people commit suicide because their Xbox360 broke when millions in African countries are dying due to Malaria and starvation. Honestly your "heroes" are way too exaggerated. Submitting a flash isn't a reason to live.

LazyMuffin responds:

Yeah, people committing suicide over xbox's breaking is a real epidemic.

I Hate Knives I Hate Knives

What?

What the heck happened? It's too dang confusing! I could not understand the guy who was at the end. I also wondered who the heck is everybody? Face it your lame animation suck and are to confusing. It just stupid!

CraftMine CraftMine

Not original

There are way too many videos just like this so it isn't original. So many people are mean to an animal/person then get mortally injured. Also, the entire "beat the sheep up until you get the wool thing" is taken by many MINECRAFT movies.
6/10
2/5

Fatass Meal Fatass Meal

Meh

I liked the entire storyline, only the voices are too hard to understand, and too high pitched. The movie is too short and lacks of actual comedy.

Edd and Tom 3: Birthday Edd and Tom 3: Birthday

Question

I liked everything about it, the randomness and stuff,

But are you Tom from EDDSWORLD? Just asking.

Airplane Dream Airplane Dream

Funny

I liked it, and what was really funny was that he said the plane was filled with passengers, then went to the Russians and got blown up. XD

TF2 - The Question TF2 - The Question

Outstanding

I loved it so much, the facial expressions were hilarious. The song is catchy, even the audio is awesome. My face is sore from smiling and laughing. Also, amazing job on how many users favorite video was made in 4 FREAKING DAYS!
On a scale of 1-10 YOU ARE AN ELEVEN!!!

Learn 2 Read Learn 2 Read

Okay???

Completely random... I liked it, but it was weird. Really funny though!
P.S. Why is it 'E' for everyone if there's a kid getting his head bit off?

Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

Absolutely hilarious

Yet another fun-filled EDDSWORLD video hits the web. I thought it was the best one yet, and all who think that this is trash are stupid. Also I loved how so many great N.G. members came together to make this amazing video. I was laughing so hard if my chair wasn't propped up on a wall I would've fallen and broken my neck...